Today we practiced choosing a side in an argumentative essay, making claims, and finding evidence. This was okay. I didn't exactly know what I was doing until the last minute because the prompt was weird. I think I'm going to change to challenging because I started to think of more points that go with that such as they could offend and hurt many people with their jokes, or sometimes they go to far with certain subject matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ap stats practice
We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...
-
They were testing today, so we had to stay in 2nd block for 2 periods. It wasn't that bad. We reviewed our exam, and I got half of the ...
-
All we did today was answer those flash card questions. I rarely ever answer because I don't really need the points, but it is fun tryi...
-
After reviewing my rhetorical analysis essay and score, I need to work on finishing on time, explaining, expanding on my commentary, finding...


No comments:
Post a Comment