I enjoyed today's class. I thought the poem was nice, and I enjoyed breaking it down and finding the meaning. I didn't like moving seats though. The start of the unit wasn't very hard, and I hope it stays simple. Then again, it may get hard out of nowhere.
Monday, August 16, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ap stats practice
We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...
-
All we did today was answer those flash card questions. I rarely ever answer because I don't really need the points, but it is fun tryi...
-
This is what we did in class today. We watched and read Dear Basketball by Kobe Bryant and filed out a worksheet
-
After reviewing my rhetorical analysis essay and score, I need to work on finishing on time, explaining, expanding on my commentary, finding...
No comments:
Post a Comment