Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Into the Woods

Analyzing poems aren't that difficult. All you have to do is read between the lines. That could be hard for some people though. Some poems are harder to break down than others. It depends on the writing style of the poet. I think that analyzing a Frost poem by myself wouldn't be that hard. His poems are quite easy to figure out. Maybe it's because I can relate to him and his work. I don't know. Today's class was also kind of funny. Everybody complaining about their grade in APUSH made me chuckle a bit. All they have to do is show him what they're missing and he'll put it in. Everything should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...