I am very certain that I am a good friend. I am dependable, loyal, and I give good advice. Many people overlook the fact that having me as a friend is a blessing. I am always there for my friends no matter what. My advice is top tier. I can always assess situations and make sure I lead my friends on the right path. Another thing I am certain of is that I give good advice (as you can see...).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ap stats practice
We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...
-
All we did today was answer those flash card questions. I rarely ever answer because I don't really need the points, but it is fun tryi...
-
This is what we did in class today. We watched and read Dear Basketball by Kobe Bryant and filed out a worksheet
-
After reviewing my rhetorical analysis essay and score, I need to work on finishing on time, explaining, expanding on my commentary, finding...
No comments:
Post a Comment