Thursday, November 11, 2021

Hehe

 That essay threw me for a loop. When he said it wasn't a formal essay, I kind of mind-blanked because huh? I had my mind set on a cute five paragraph because that's usually what you do. Now I'm not saying make us do one Mr. Rease (just in case you're reading this), but I had to sit and think about it. Anyways, I checked my grade for it and it was so low. However, I got more questions right on this one than I got on the last one I did. Maybe it's because there are more constructed responses. I don't know. If I got those right, then I could get at least an eighty. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...