Monday, February 7, 2022

I'm over it

 I asked before twenty-twenty... That's that stuff right there. I never ask to go in this class, and this is the treatment I get. Today we analyzed a eulogy speech by Margaret Thatcher. Also, I didn't even know that Iraq had a full on war. I had to use the bathroom so bad, and he didn't even let me go. He obviously just didn't want me to go. I would've came back. How is it too late? 2:30 is before 2:40. When 2:40 hits then it is twenty-twenty. I'm really upset about this. It's giving special treatment. That really made me mad. This whole blog is about how I have been wronged today... WRONGED. anyways,,, I'm still upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...