Thursday, February 10, 2022

Reflecting on that presentation...

 That presentation was a mess. I'm not good when it comes to working in groups. I mean, I'll do it for a grade, but I don't like working with other people. Unless it's my friends. I'm not too picky though because in college, and in life, I'm going to have to work with people I don't really know or like. Well, not if i become a housewife. Just kidding... maybe. I couldn't truly be a housewife though. I need extra money, so I guess I'll have a career. I'd be a marine biologist and write young-adult fiction on the side. That'd be a nice career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...