Thursday, March 3, 2022

that essay

After reviewing my rhetorical analysis essay and score, I need to work on finishing on time, explaining, expanding on my commentary, finding better explanations, and having better word choice.. I tend to repeat this shows because that's what I learned back in middle school. Therefore, it's a bad habit I have to shake. I also need to make more time to do my conclusion paragraph. If i would have finished, then I would have gotten that 7. I'm not upset, just a little hurt that I didn't do better because I knew I should have. There is always next time, and I did good for my first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...