Thursday, September 2, 2021

Celebrities are in fact... overrated

 Today, we talked about how to write the introduction paragraph to an argumentative essay (or any essay really, I guess). Mind was about celebrities. I said that they are overrated because of pressure, stalkers, and high expectations. This is very true when you look at most celebrities. They're either crying on live about the pressure or taking their lives due to depression. It's sad honestly. I think writing the intro would be easy because I have some type of formula for it. I don't know why, but my mind understands when I have steps on how to do something instead of somebody just telling me to do it. The sex conversation was a little funny, but it was mostly heteronormative. However, I just minded my business and kept my mouth closed on the topic. Knowing I love a good debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...