All we did today was answer those flash card questions. I rarely ever answer because I don't really need the points, but it is fun trying to answer the question first. Then, he spun a wheel. Ten people who were chosen did not have to their blogs for the month, but I wasn't chosen. Therefore, I have to do my blogs this week.
Monday, April 25, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ap stats practice
We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...
-
All we did today was answer those flash card questions. I rarely ever answer because I don't really need the points, but it is fun tryi...
-
This is what we did in class today. We watched and read Dear Basketball by Kobe Bryant and filed out a worksheet
-
After reviewing my rhetorical analysis essay and score, I need to work on finishing on time, explaining, expanding on my commentary, finding...
No comments:
Post a Comment