Today we went through the sources we were given and constructed a body paragraph. I think the synthesis essay is going to be the easiest because we're given evidence. We just have to make our argument based on what evidence they give us the most. I should be fine. I feel like I can easily pass this exam because I'm better at writing than I am at science or math.
Friday, April 22, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ap stats practice
We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...
-
All we did today was answer those flash card questions. I rarely ever answer because I don't really need the points, but it is fun tryi...
-
This is what we did in class today. We watched and read Dear Basketball by Kobe Bryant and filed out a worksheet
-
They were testing today, so we had to stay in 2nd block for 2 periods. It wasn't that bad. We reviewed our exam, and I got half of the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment