Monday, September 13, 2021

Participation

 I participated a lot in class today. It was mainly because I really liked and understood the poem. The meaning, to me, was that a child shouldn't be doing adult work because they don't have the focus or capacity to do so. It can have negative impacts on the child. Also, I didn't feel sleepy. Usually, I feel very sleepy in the class. This time I forced myself to participate to stay awake. It was also funny because the poem seemed very lighthearted at first, but then it took a turn and seemed very dark... I love things like that. I'm still worried about my grade though, but I'm gonna hope that is doesn't get affected too much by the benchmark grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...