Friday, September 10, 2021

Simple

 We a simple day in class. I started on my math work since I was done with my test. I hope that I did good on the writing part. Those questions were... questionable. Next time, I should do better. It's not like a did horrible, but I could've done better. I've been watching infinite campus like a hawk in order to see what my grade is going to be like after he puts in the test grade. I still don't know why he would put it in. Standardized tests suck, especially those created by the county. It's always the gifted students should be held to a higher standard. However, we're all still regular kids. Putting that type of pressure on us just because of a simple title doesn't make any sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...