Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Sources

I've been working, and I found a couple of more sources. I should have ten by the time it's due. It is not entirely difficult if you just focus on it. It's just that you have to narrow down on your sources. They have to be from a certain time and country. I found a lot from Asia, but I can't use those. I just have to find sources that support both sides. Since I have to be more open in my blogs, I'll talk about my day I guess. My friends weren't really here today, so I just sat quiet. I did talk Mia's ear off in third period. I talked so much I made my own self tired. I love talking to people who don't talk back and just listen. Maybe that's not much of a good thing, but oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...