Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Senior Year

 My senior year should be fine. I finished most of my classes this year. I thought about just not doing any science or math and doing most electives next year, but I don't want colleges to think I'm lazy. So I picked AP Calculus because I'm going to need it in my profession. I only chose one AP class because I have to fit my pathway, band, and my second year of French on my schedule. If it all works out, my senior year I wouldn't really be doing anything. Since I have two year long classes and two semester long classes. I still picked classes that will help me in college and my career, but I don't want to exactly stress as I'm going to have other things to do. That and applying for college, getting my extra-curricular together, and working will have my busy enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...