Tuesday, December 14, 2021

College

This project made me look more into the University of Georgia and realize how much I really want to go there. The town is beautiful, they have my major, and it's just my dream school. I've been working hard and trying to keep my grades and GPA up in order to get accepted. I have my GPA together, but I need to get my sat and act together. I have an 1100 but the usual uga freshmen had a 1300. I just need to do better on my math and reading. With practice and studying, I should get better. I'm going to apply for scholarships and stuff and start applying next semester after I take my sat which I will be scheduling soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...