Monday, January 10, 2022

Face to Face

 Today we started learning rhetorical devices. Some we knew, and some we didn't know. We use them all of the time when talking, but we don't know the names of them which is crazy. My day went by fine. My second-period class is filled with seniors, but I don't mind that too much. I just get nervous around people I don't know. I guess you can blame it on my only-childness. I like AP Environmental science though. I'm definitely taking that AP exam, and I think I'll take this class AP exam and not worry about US history or statistics because I know I can pass these two for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...