Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Black History

 I find that highlighting things keeps me awake because of all of the colors. I also have found out that I have to study for all of my classes because stuff is getting a little more difficult. I just remembered we have a quiz on Friday... Then I have an APES quiz on Friday as well. Dang. I did this to myself though. I signed up for these AP classes like I'm about that life. Poor me. Oh well. University of Georgia better let me in those doors with these grades, test scores, and work ethic. If I don't get accepted, I'm literally going to cry myself to sleep and pick from one of my backups. Most people apply to colleges that are easy to get into, but I challenged myself by aiming for a college that I know will be the best setting and the best place for my to get my education. Even if it is hard to get in, I'm manifesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...