Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thesis Writing

 For the bell ringer, we wrote a thesis statement for a rhetorical analysis. We did it on the dream speech, and it wasn't easy. I had to look for more words and synonyms because I couldn't think of any. I'm guessing I have to extend my vocabulary. Luckily, my thesis statement was acceptable. We then read through more examples because some people just couldn't get it... We then worked in groups with the rhetorical devices. My group was nice. I was only a little nervous because I don't really have friends in here. Just kidding. We got up and presented our sentences which wasn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...