Friday, January 14, 2022

Quiz

 Today we took our quiz, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did study last night though, so I guess that helped. I got 2 out of the 16 wrong. I think that's a high B. It's not a bad grade to start with. When other grades are put in, it should go up. I'm not too worried because if I start worrying then I'll start freaking out about my grade. In the first two quizzes in AP Environmental, I got a 100 and a 96. I love life and earth sciences. It makes sense considering I want to be a Marine Biologist. The weekend should be good for me because I get to rest and play sims. I like playing sims because I can create my own story lines and stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...