I thought the poem wasn't that creepy, but its obvious Emily had some issues. I wonder if she ever truly got help. In every poem, she seemed to calling out for it. Maybe her being different was her really being ill. I don't know though. Robert Frost seemed to have some childhood issues as well. You can really tell a a lot about a poet due to how and what they write about. Emily just seems, conflicted. Kinda relatable, not gonna lie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ap stats practice
We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...
-
All we did today was answer those flash card questions. I rarely ever answer because I don't really need the points, but it is fun tryi...
-
This is what we did in class today. We watched and read Dear Basketball by Kobe Bryant and filed out a worksheet
-
They were testing today, so we had to stay in 2nd block for 2 periods. It wasn't that bad. We reviewed our exam, and I got half of the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment