Tuesday, September 21, 2021

That essay

 The essay wasn't that bad. I just had to use the bathroom the whole time. I also got the benchmark grade back. It didn't affect my grade as bad as I thought it would. I just have to be careful with my grades from now on. This is my lowest grade, so I want to make sure that it stays above an A. I'm kind of sad that we're moving on from poems. I really liked them, and they were interesting. The only thing I would say I need help with is question comprehension. I read the questions and give my all, but I still end up getting them wrong. I should be fine going forward though. Good night, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...