Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Write a thank you letter...

Dear my closest friend, 
   
Thank you for always being there for me no matter what. You have stuck around through thick and thin. I really appreciate that. No matter what, I can always count on you. I go to you when I am sad, happy, excited, joyful, and even annoyed. You're my safe place and the only person that I can truly, truly be myself around. When we get older, I hope that we continue our friendship. I never want to lose your loyalty or trust.

                                                                                                 Sincerely, Mira 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ap stats practice

 We did our essay in the first period and then our free response in third block. I was finished with writing. Luckily, we didn't write t...